Optimize comfort • Improve performance • Prevent injuries
Proper bike fitting decreases the chance of injury and allows you to enjoy cycling while performing your best whether you are riding recreationally or competing at a world class level.
Call for an appointment
604 932 7555
Who should have a bike fit?
- Anyone looking to optimize power, endurance and efficiency on a bike.
- Bike fitting is for people riding triathlon, road or cross country mountain bikes.
- Those who currently have an injury or are looking for injury prevention.
What will I get out of it?
- You will learn how to address issues you may have with yourself and your equipment.
- We will make necessary changes to the saddle position/height and the pedals/shoes.
- Recommendations for set-up changes for injury prevention or optimizing performance.
Who will perform the assessments?
- Meghan Curle, one of our registered physiotherapists specially trained and experienced to conduct a professional bike fit. She has received post graduate training specifically for bike fitting and is herself a biking enthusiast.
What are the benefits to having a physiotherapist conduct my bike fit?
- Physiotherapists are experts in the assessment, diagnoses and treatment of sports injuries, orthopaedic and spinal conditions.
- Physiotherapists employ a comprehensive biomechanical approach, looking at the underlying causes of the injury, not just the injured part.
Call today! You’ll be so glad you did.